The new TERRA SWM is a modulating ground source heat pump for efficient power adaptation.
The new TERRA SWM is a modulating ground source heat pump for efficient power adaptation. The heating, cooling and domestic hot water preparation for detached houses is a child´s play to the new TERRA SWM. The heat output of the heat pump is continuously adjusted by modulation between 3 kW and 13 kW or 6 kW and 17 kW to the actual heat requirement. Using high-quality components and CIC inverter cooling, the TERRA SWM is a highly efficient heat pump with a COP of 5.01 bzw. 4.97.
- Inverter controlled power modulation
- High COP of 5,01 (SWM 3-13) or 4,97 (SWM 6-17) guarantees low energy consumption
- Navigator 2.0 control system with 7“ colour touch display
- Very small installation space required – only 0,45 m2
- Heating, cooling & hot water
- Photovoltaic control
- Controlled HGL technology for maximum hot water convenience and a long lifecycle
- Voice control of the most important functions
The TERRA SWM geothermal heat pump is perfect for your building, whether it is a detached house or a block of flats. In combination with an iDM ring trench collector, the high initial costs of a deep borehole can be avoided.