TERRA SWM GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
MODULATING GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP FOR EFFICIENT POWER ADAPTATION.
The new TERRA SWM is a modulating ground source heat pump for efficient power adaptation. The heating, cooling and domestic hot water preparation for detached houses is a child´s play to the new TERRA SWM. The heat output of the heat pump is continuously adjusted by modulation between 3 kW and 13 kW or 6 kW and 17 kW to the actual heat requirement. Brine as well as groundwater can be used as heat source. Using high-quality components and CIC inverter cooling, the TERRA SWM 3-13 or TERRA SWM 6-17 is a highly efficient heat pump with a COP of 5.01 (SWM 3-13) or 4.97 (SWM 6-17).
- Inverter controlled power modulation
- High COP of 5.01 (SWM 3-13) or 4.97 (SWM 6-17) guarantees low energy consumption
- Navigator 2.0 control system with 7“ colour touch display
- Very small installation space required – only 0,45 m²
- Heating, cooling & hot water
- Photovoltaic control
- Controlled HGL technology for maximum hot water convenience and a long lifecycle
- Voice Control of the most important functions